PLEASE NOTE, we will not ship these until weather permits! Plants are pulled from my personal propagation patch and include 1 bulb that will set and spread. These plants can be shocked and ship as a bare bulb when not flowering.
PRE-ORDERS WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL PLANT IS VIABLE (Late Summer) .
Jezebel Root (Iris hexagona, Iris fulva, or Iris foliosa and natural hybrids of)- This is the authentic and true Jezebel Root is seasonal and is known as Louisiana Iris (Iris fulva, Iris hexagona, Iris brevicaulis, Iris giganticaerulea, and Iris nelsonii, iris versicolor) or natural hybrids of.. Notice these are roots of an iris flower, not the bark of a tree!
Power: Money, Cursing, Hexing, Lust, Domination, Ultimate Feminine Prowess
Our plants are sourced from ethical locations, grown by hand with love and treated as organic and natural as possible. We use neem oil, diatomaceous earth, and nematodes to fight natural pests and try to give you the healthiest plant baby possible.
Growing Suggestions: Perennial / Shrub
- Water: Likes lots of water. Will grow in swamps or bogs (think Louisiana)
- Sun Exposure: Full to partial shade
- Mature Height: 24-36" tall
- Spacing: clumping, will grow in up to 3 feet wide. Suitable for outdoor or container planting.
- It prefers moist, slightly acidic soil. "Wet feet, but dry knees" as they say
- Hardiness: USDA Zone 4-9
- It flowers from early to mid summer
- Rabbit resistant, native plant, not deer resistant!
These are living plants and to ensure they arrive alive. Normally we require priority shipping for live plants, but with bulbs it is less of an issue. When you receive your plant, make sure to bring it in from extreme temperatures and follow recommendations for each plant type. Bulbs should be planted when the ground is past freezing temps, in the spring.
*Although we source high-quality herbs and roots, these are not intended for ingestion. Use at your own risk. Many of our live plants or seeds to grow on your own are toxic to handle or ingest.